Before every guest stay, homes are cleaned and reset. Coastal Maine Vacations uses a systematic method to ensure that every part of the home is guest-ready. As part of this process:
· Interior of the home is cleared of any items left behind by previous guests, and all surfaces are wiped clean.
· Hard-surface floors are swept clear of debris and mopped. Carpets and area rugs are vacuumed.
· Sheets are freshly laundered and placed on beds.
· Towels are freshly laundered and placed in bathrooms and kitchens.
· All dishes and utensils are cleaned and the dishwasher is left empty.
· Refrigerator, freezer, oven, stovetop, microwave, and coffee maker are cleaned.
· Dining table and chairs are wiped down and all drawers are clean and organized.
· Showers, bathtubs, and toilets are thoroughly cleaned.
· All trash cans are emptied and provided with a fresh liner.
· BBQ grill (if available) is cleaned and the propane tank filled.
· Exterior grounds are cleared, and outdoor chairs and tables are wiped down.